FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Under the direction of the Production Supervisor, the Manufacturing Machine Operator is responsible for all activities related to the encapsulation and/or packaging of the product as per formula instructions. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
This position works 4 days per week; Monday-Thursday (5:00a – 3:00p). Work is performed primarily in an air-controlled/temperature-controlled environment. There are 5 positions available for this role.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty. Essential job functions and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures and manuals related to materials safety sheets, safety, packaging, learning, assembly and disassembly of machinery.
- Follows written instructions to complete tasks for beginning of manufacturing, completing a batch, work orders, in process testing, batch records and related SOP’s. Required to competently operate encapsulation machinery independently as well as within a team environment.
– Match all labels with batch records
– Able to document encapsulation process information as per SOP
– Ability to load and unload encapsulation machine
– Monitors encapsulation operation periodically and reports any abnormal conditions to the manager
- Ensure production and quality targets are met daily.
The appropriate knowledge, skills and abilities required for this position are achievable through the following combination of education, work experience and training:
- High School Diploma along with 1 + year of relevant work experience in a food or dietary supplement manufacturing facility.
- Can work within established routines, methods and procedures under very strict management parameters.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player in a diverse work group.
- Ability to read, understand and follow all SOPs, Safety Regulations, Work Instructions and Company Policies.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance.
- Other duties as required.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com