R&D Intern is responsible to assist formulation research and development and stability studies at UAS Laboratories, LLC.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty. Essential job functions and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist application research scientists with physical characterization of powders such as evaluation of density, flow properties, moisture analysis etc.
- Assist with lab scale encapsulation and tableting activities.
- Assist application research scientists with stability and potency activities by weighing powders and performing dilutions.
- Maintain accurate and complete laboratory records as required.
- Maintain the laboratory in a clean, organized, and safe manner.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
The appropriate knowledge, skills and abilities required for this position are achievable through the following combination of education, work experience and training:
- Holds or pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates from science background are preferred.
- Excellent communication, organizational, planning, problem-solving and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player in a diverse work group.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org