The Reliability Engineer will identify and implement engineering solutions and improvements in reliability of components, equipment and processes for maintenance reliability and supporting equipment. As a key contributor to reliability efforts the Reliability Engineer will provide support and leadership to the maintenance department.
- Perform failure mode and effect analysis to assure the proper Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) programs are implemented, audited and improved on all existing and future assets.
- Coordinates new installations and modifications to achieve project objectives, cost, schedule, and safety requirements.
- Manages and coordinates outside contractors (sub-contractors) and vendors. Serves as the Project Manager.
- Application of Reliability Based Maintenance programs.
- Assess and develop capability of mechanics on their role in reliability improvement and to advance their technical capabilities.
- Analyze data (failure, cost, uptime, etc.) using appropriate reliability analysis tools to develop and implement improvement plans.
- Serve as the equipment reliability Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the business and lead reliability improvement teams.
- Mange and report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) detailing all the results of the reliability programs activities.
- Provide leadership support for Maintenance.
- Familiarity with GMP processes and regulations.
- Performs and documents equipment criticality analysis in support of an effective critical spares strategy.
- Submits recommendations and justifications for capital expenditures that support and improve the Reliability Program.
- Follows company safety and health guidelines and other company policies.
- Provides other work as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Mechanical or Industrial Engineering discipline from an accredited university.
- Minimum of five (5) combined years of manufacturing and/or engineering experience.
- Experience with reliability analysis, predictive (PdM), and preventative maintenance (PM).
- High level of understanding and ability to use analytical tools and troubleshooting.
- Ability to utilize AutoCAD and/or SOLIDWORKS.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com