1. What is your role at UAS Labs?
I am the Buildings & Facility Manager at our new fermentation facility.
I manage and train our maintenance team and coordinate all repairs and preventative maintenance for our cGMP process equipment, utility systems and facilities.
2. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I enjoy the outdoors: long-range shooting, hunting, fishing, ATV trail riding, spending time at the cabin, building smoke ovens and making homemade bacon.
3. Favorite Food?
4. When did you wake up this morning and what did you eat for breakfast?
5 o’clock and a cup of coffee.
6. What was your first job?
I was 5 years old when I started working in the tobacco fields.
7. What branch of military did you serve in and what was your duty?
I was a rifleman in the Marine Corps up until Desert Storm.
8. What is something you have done on your “bucket list”?
I shot an elk at 1,000 yards with my son.
9. What was the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.”
10. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I achieved a NASCAR driver license for four years.
11. If you could live in any time period, when would you live?
I would go back to the early 1900’s to see all the new inventions.
12. What actor would play you in a film?
13. What do you enjoy most about working at UAS Labs?
It’s a great bunch of people here and I enjoy the opportunity to negotiate prices for outside contractors.