1. What is your role at UAS Labs?
Inventory & Warehouse Supervisor
My focus is to keep inventory accurate at over 99% and to post work orders. I work to keep production running by having my team pick orders in the proper order and managing movement of material between the warehouse here and the offsite warehouse.
2. Where did you go to school and what did you study?
College was not an option for me after high school, so most of my studies were done while in the workforce. I attended the Tech taking APICS classes and seminars. All of my studies revolved around Operations.
3. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I enjoy spending time outdoors fishing, gardening, and doing yard work.
4. Favorite Food?
Steak and shrimp with a baked potato.
5. What was your first job?
Picking pickles during the summer months when I was in high school.
6. What is your hidden talent?
Organizational skills and multi tasking. It really helps in this fast paced environment.
7. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I have bowled with the same couple in a mixed couples league for 34 years!
8. If you could live in any time period, when would you live?
I am not a history buff, but I would just like to go back to the 80’s and 90’s. The time before technology became so much a part of everybodies life. Now everyone seems to be married to their phones and they are missing so much of life going on around them
9. If you could have an unlimited supply one one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Gasoline. I drive 60 miles a day round trip to work and back, it would be a really big money saver for me!
10. What do you enjoy most about working at UAS Labs?
Working with numbers and the members on my team. We have a fun time while still getting the work done.