Encapsulator Operator – 1st Shift
Under the direction of the Production Supervisor, the Encapsulator Operator is responsible for all activities related to the product as per formula instructions. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty. Essential job functions and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures and manuals related to materials safety sheets, safety, packaging, leaning, assembly and disassembly of machinery.
- Follows written instructions to complete tasks for beginning of manufacturing, completing a batch, work orders, in process testing, batch records and related SOP’s. Required to competently operate encapsulation machinery independently as well as within a team environment.
– Match all labels with batch records
– Able to document encapsulation process information as per SOP
– Ability to load and unload encapsulation machine
– Monitors encapsulation operation periodically and reports any abnormal conditions to the manager
- Ensure production and quality targets are met on a daily basis.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively operate both automatic and semi-automatic machines.
The appropriate knowledge, skills and abilities required for this position are achievable through the following combination of education, work experience and training:
- High School Diploma along with 1 + year of relevant work experience in a food or dietary supplement manufacturing facility.
- Be able to work within established routines, methods and procedures under very strict management parameters.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player in a diverse work group.
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMP guidelines.
- Complies with company policies and procedures, maintains regular work attendance.
- Other duties as required.