June 18, 2019: UAS Labs to Sponsor Inaugural “Probiotics China” event, Dr. Leyer to Present
One day prior to the FiAsia China / HNC Expo in China, Health Products Association – China (HPA-China) will be launching a preemptive probiotics summit called “Probiotics China” in Shanghai.
This summit will be a business development and educational opportunity for the probiotics industry to cover a number of facets:
- Probiotics Global Regulatory Status
- Probiotics Global Product & Consumer Trends
- Academic Review of the latest Global Probiotics R&D
- The Latest Strains and Offerings from Both International and Chinese Probiotic Suppliers
To assist in the event’s probiotic education, Dr. Gregory Leyer will present on emerging science in the probiotic industry as well as the rise of condition specific strains.
Our team will also be attending the FiAsia China / HNC Expo trade show the following days to discuss UAS Labs’ science-centered probiotics made in the United States.
About the Presentation
Topic: The Emerging Science of Probiotics and Condition Specific Strains
Speaker: Chief Scientific Officer of UAS Labs, Dr. Gregory Leyer, PhD
- Probiotics China: Tuesday, June 18th, 1:30 PM – 2:00 PM
- FiAsia China: Thursday, June 20th, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM (meeting room E4-02)
About Probiotics China
Date: June 18, 2019
Time: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Location: Regal International Hotel, Shanghai, China
About FiAsia China / HNC Expo
Date: June 19-21, 2019
UAS Labs’ Booth: 41D30
Location: National Exhibition & Convention Center (NECC), Shanghai, China