1. What is your role at UAS Labs?
I am a QCI Lead at our finished product facility.
My responsibilities are to inspect product as it is being produced to ensure all specification criteria are being met. I inspect all forms of paperwork inside the production area. In addition, I conduct weekly and monthly environmental monitoring swabs.
2. Where did you go to school and what did you study?
I attended Cardinal Stritch University through a satellite school. I have an associate degree with a concentration in business.
3. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I enjoy camping, kayaking, walking my dog and fishing.
4. Favorite Food?
Pizza (I have cleverly learned how to enjoy healthy pizza by using cauliflower or chicken for the crust).
5. Any pets?
I have a 7-month-old Springer Spaniel named Molly. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a puppy and she keeps me on my toes.
6. What was your first job?
Waitress. I have the utmost respect for waitresses and never leave without giving a tip (even if they seem lousy, you don’t know what kind of day they are having).
7. What is a hidden talent of yours?
I like writing and have several journals. I would love to write a book someday.
8. If you could pick a new skill in an instant, what would it be?
I wish I knew how to be a cake decorator.
9. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
I would write that book.
10. What do you enjoy most about working at UAS Labs?
I really enjoy the environment of UAS Labs. I work with a lot of great people and it’s exciting to work for a place that is growing and not declining (which I have dealt with twice). Growing pains are a much better feeling.