Under the supervision of the Inventory Control/Warehouse Supervisor, effectively controls the flow of materials through the facility and integrates various planning and information systems to provide accurate information, effective material control and continuous improvement in performance in order to meet the planned goals and objectives of the Company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty. Essential job functions and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures and manuals related to materials safety sheets, packaging, cleaning, assembly and disassembly of machinery.
- Follows written instruction to complete tasks for beginning of manufacturing, completing a batch, work orders, in process testing, batch records and related SOPs.
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs.
- Monitor in-house inventory movement and complete inventory transfer forms for bookkeeping purposes.
- Loads and unloads process equipment or conveyance used to receive raw materials and or deliver to specified areas.
- Remove materials and products from machines and equipment, places product in boxes, trucks or conveyors, using hand tools and moving devices.
- Transfer materials and products to and from machinery and equipment, using industrial trucks or hand trucks.
- Identify and mark materials, products, and samples, following instructions.
- Weigh or measure materials or products to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Ability to use ERP systems with computer knowledge.
- Be able to drive company truck in the state of Wisconsin
- Perform accurate cycle counts
- The appropriate knowledge, skills and abilities required for this position are achievable through the following combination of education, work experience and training:
- High School Diploma along with 1+ year experience in a similar capacity.
- Material Control/Inventory experience in an FDA-regulated manufacturing environment, preferably dietary supplements or pharmaceuticals.
- Solid knowledge of inventory policies, practices and systems.
- Knowledgeable in GMP, inspection guidelines, sanitation, dietary supplement regulations, food regulations, and product safety.
- Excellent communication, organizational, planning, problem-solving and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player in a diverse work group.
- Licensure as a certified forklift truck operator.
- Complies with company policies and procedures, maintains regular work attendance.
- Maintains a clean driving record
- Be flexible with working hours
- Other duties as required.