1. Describe your role at UAS Labs?
In my current position as a Business Development Manager for South Asia region (mainly India), my job responsibilities include working with customers and help them to launch probiotic products.
I participate in tradeshows to interact with customers and understand their needs and help them to build their probiotics portfolio.
2. Where did you go to school and what did you study?
I went to Vellore Institute of Technology (V.I.T) University in India. My Majors were Microbiology (playing with little microbes in a lab) and Biotechnology.
3. Where were you born?
I was born and raised in Kurnool, India. The city is often referred as The Gateway of Rayalaseema, and lies on the banks of the Tungabhadra River with the Nallamalas mountain hill range running parallel.
4. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Hanging out with my cute little princess.
5. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
“Do what you love.”
6. When did you wake up this morning and what did you eat for breakfast?
I woke up at 7.30 AM and had Ponganalu – a healthy South Indian breakfast (fermented one).
7. What is something you have done, or plan to do, on your “bucket list”?
In the month of August, I visited Chicago for a very short time. It is an amazing city with plenty of places to visit. Shedd Aquarium is one-of-a-kind, soooo many aquatic species, you can even touch a few of the animals, like Star fish, Rays, etc. I also visited the SkyDeck at the top of the Willis tower and Navy Pier!
8. Favorite food?
I’m quite a foodie, though I probably like eating more than I do cooking. My favorites are Biryani, Haleem (especially in the month of Ramadhan), Keema Samosa, and Kebabas.
9. If you could have dinner with any famous, or historical figure, who would it be?
Aamir Khan – Mr. Perfectionist
He is one of the most popular and influential actors of Indian Cinema.
10. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Play with my daughter!
11. What do you enjoy most about working at UAS Labs?
It is a great place to work! I love a challenge, and this job has been perfect for me. The management here genuinely appreciates hard work and dedication.