1. What is your role at UAS Labs?
As the Director of Finance, I’m responsible for the oversight of all the financial operations of the business. If it relates to money, there is a good chance I’m involved.
2. Where did you go to school and what did you study?
I completed my undergrad at Penn State where I earned a degree in Professional Golf Management (yes, it’s a real thing and I was a PGA club pro for several years after school). I earned my MBA at the University of Pittsburgh.
3. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Family has taken center stage as my wife Jess and I recently added our third child, but I do enjoy running, golf, functional fitness, trying new beers and travel.
4. Favorite Food?
The Buddha Bowl at Crisp in Chicago. We used to live close by to Crisp and would go there more often than we probably should have.
5. When did you wake up this morning and what did you eat for breakfast?
I woke up at 4:45a to host a group of neighbors for a workout in my garage. I try to carve out time for breakfast, had eggs, avocado toast and a smoothie.
6. What book has impacted you the most?
The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday. I read it each day and maintain a companion journal as a way to keep me focused on what is most important to me.
7. What is something you have done or plan to do on your “bucket list”?
I plan to complete each of the six World Marathon Majors in under 3 hours. I have Tokyo left to knock out in the coming years.
8. You can have unlimited supply of one thing for the rest of your life, what is it?
Self-Discipline. The world seems to be getting more complicated and busy, being able to focus on priorities and not getting drawn into everything else would be valuable.
9. If you could live in any country, where would you live?
New Zealand. I spent a month there backpacking through the country when I was younger and absolutely loved it. The people, geography, music and recreation make it outstanding.
10. What do you enjoy most about working at UAS Labs?
Without a doubt, the people. The passion that everyone demonstrates day in and day out makes UAS a wonderful place to work.