Probiotics for Companion Animals
UAS Labs is proud to expand into the Companion Animal space offering only high-quality probiotic strains and precision-manufactured finished products. With our proven history of human clinical studies and science-centered probiotics, you can be sure we will follow suit in this arena. You, as customers, should feel confident that we are committed to understanding the specific needs of your companions and providing safe, effective products to support their health and well-being. Because to us, they are family too.
In companion animals, probiotics are shown to:
- Promote overall health and wellbeing
- Support digestive and immune health
- Aid healthy fat metabolism and heart health
- Support weight management and body composition
- Aid joint stress reduction by supporting a healthy weight
- Support the reduction of abdominal discomfort
- Assist with liver health
- Promote skin and coat health
Our Probiotic Offerings
UAS Labs’ probiotic strains are carefully selected and tested for intestinal survival and documented for genetic identity and viability. With UAS Labs you will receive product that meets the label guarantee while adhering to stringent regulatory requirements.
In addition to a complete portfolio of select strains, we are proud to offer the following clinically-documented superstrains for your companion animals:
- Lactobacillus reuteri NCIMB 30242 for healthy fat metabolism and support of heart health , weight management and body composition, and liver health
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCIMB 30333 for digestive and immune support
- B. animalis subsp. lactis NCIMB 30334 for digestive health and abdominal discomfort
- ProDURA® bacillus coagulans for spore-based applications
Our strains are non-GMO, vegan and free from dairy, soy, rice, maltodextrin, gluten, fillers, and preservatives
As a vertically-integrated manufacturer, work with UAS to transform raw materials into a distinct product offering which addresses the needs of your companion animals. Whether you are looking for blends, tablets or capsules our team of probiotic experts can formulate, blend, produce and package to meet your request.
NASC Preferred Supplier
This membership puts UAS Labs in an exclusive group of leading businesses that sets the standard for quality and transparency within the animal health space, specifically for probiotics. This program pre-qualifies its members through a careful vetting process – providing information about the scope of company operations, quality compliance program certifications and other requested documentation. NASC members can accept and use Preferred Suppliers’ products and services without additional audits or documentation required under NASC cGMPs and the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).