Product Management Coordinator
The Product Management Coordinator is responsible for supporting and coordinating product development, new product introductions, and project changes throughout the organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty. Essential job functions and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Project coordination of all product integration/launches/changes throughout implementation.
- Coordinate the development, approval, training, and communication of new products/product changes, and their associated customer, operational, quality, and process impacts to the various internal functions.
- Work as a coordinator between the various internal functions to ensure product policy and processes are documented and executed accurately.
- Coordinate and contribute to regularly scheduled meetings centered on operational requirements for product realization, product changes, and new product development.
- Support Product Management Lead with any product documentation to production, quality, and customers as requested.
- Establish, organize and file product profiles.
- Assist with product packaging artwork reviews.
- Coordinate new product introduction projects as requested.
- Coordinate any new raw materials and packaging item set ups
- Assist when necessary with the documentation required for Kosher, Halal, organic, GMP certifications or any other regulatory documentation/certifications that may apply.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The appropriate knowledge, skills and abilities required for this position are achievable through the following combination of education, work experience and training:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to be proactive with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that is continually changing.
- Excellent communication, organization, planning, project coordination, time management, analytical, problem solving, computer and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player in a diverse work group.