According to the latest data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 40% of adults in the U.S. are overweight and the epidemic is growing worldwide.
There are plenty of ways to lose weight. For those seeking a weight management probiotic, Lactobacillus gasseri BNR17™ is a natural strain shown to reduce body mass index and reduce the fat surrounding internal organs (visceral fat), in addition to supporting digestive health. BNR17™ has undergone extensive analysis and has excelled in three published human clinical trials.
Lactobacillus gasseri BNR17™ is one of the most promising of our strains. Having gained familiarity with digestive support, consumers are increasingly seeking quality probiotics that address other specific health needs or wants. The trend toward wellness and weight management is an opportunity for probiotic manufacturers and suppliers to play a positive role for many people seeking healthy lifestyles.
Clinically Supported Benefits
- Weight management probiotic as shown by reduction in body mass index1
- Shown to reduce visceral fat stored in the abdomen2
- Helps decrease waist and hip circumference1,2
- Shown to provide digestive support with improved quality-of-life scores3
- Of natural origin; isolated from human breast milk
At UAS Labs, our vision is to “enhance wellness of life through innovative probiotic solutions.” BNR17™ does just that. We are proud to offer a solution that addresses an increasing global epidemic and meets a growing consumer need for weight management.
1. Jung et al. Korean J Fam Med 2013
2. Kim et al. J Med Food 2018
3. Shin et al. J Clin Biochem Nutr 2018
4. CDC, 2016 Data