1. What is your role at UAS Labs?
I work as a Fermentation Technician.
In this operational role, I am responsible for making media in small and large fermenters and monitoring the process of production from start to finish. I carry out tasks according to SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and cGMP guidelines while also maintaining accurate batch production records.
2. Where did you go to school and what did you study?
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh – where I received a Bachelor of Science in Biology and Healthcare Science.
3. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I love to cook and travel (especially road trips).
4. Favorite Food?
Plantains, rice and fries.
5. What was your first job?
I worked as a seasonal sales representative at both Target and Macy’s in Madison. It was during my 1st year in the states before I started college.
6. What is something you have done or plan to do on your “bucket list”?
I don’t actually have a bucket list. I just want to travel and try as many new things as I possibly can!
7. If you could live in any time period, when you you live?
I wouldn’t go anywhere else! I would live in this current age and time due to all the technological advancements and possibilities.
8. You can have unlimited supply of one thing for the rest of your life. What is it?
Money… no, but seriously; I would like to be blessed with more patience and openness to trying new things.
9. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Study and drink wine. And party.
10. What do you enjoy most about working at UAS Labs?
Growing with a new facility and all the challenges that come with it is really rewarding. I am learning new things every day and am lucky to be working with a great team.