1. What is your role at UAS Labs?
Customer Care Manager at the Wausau Location.
I oversee the Product Management Team and the Customer Care Team. Both teams work closely with Sales and the customer when setting up new items or making changes to existing items. The relationship is managed through shipment of the finished goods.
2. Where did you go to school and what did you study?
I have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a Minor in Economics from UW Steven’s Point. I won’t share the year I graduated though!
3. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
When the Wisconsin weather is fair, I love to get outside. I enjoy hiking, biking, kayaking and camping.
4. Favorite Food?
Berries and Bananas
5. Any pets?
I have a 17 year old cat named Moose.
6. What was your first job?
I milked cows on a dairy farm. I never got kicked and am very thankful for that.
7. What book has impacted you the most?
I am a bit of a book worm and have read hundreds of books. I cannot just list one, I have to list 3.
#3 The Jungle by Upton Sinclair
#2 How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
#1 The Bible
8. You can have unlimited supply of one thing for the rest of your life, what is it?
Shoes, shoes and more shoes. My husband says I have too many, but I beg to differ.
9. Burgers or Tacos?
10. What do you enjoy most about working at UAS Labs?
The PEOPLE!! It is wonderful to come into work every day knowing that we will all work toward a common goal and have fun doing it.